AJWA KHAJOOR KING OF DATES 500gms
Out of stock
AJWA KHAJOOR KING OF DATES
Ajwa Khajoor King of Dates are very popular among Muslims as it was used by the Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) which are cultivated in Madinah Munawwara, Saudi Arabia.
Now Modern science has proved that dates are part of a healthy diet. They contain sugar, fat and proteins, as well as important vitamins.
Date Fruit Nutrition: Facts Dates can be simply termed as a power pack of nutrients, despite their small size. One of the most interesting dates nutrition facts is that they are immensely rich in fiber and some of the crucial minerals like, potassium, calcium and magnesium. About 100 gm of dates can give 75 gm carbohydrates, 8 gm dietary fiber, 2 gm proteins and 0.39 gm fats. In addition to these, dates are an excellent source of carotenoids, which are the precursor of vitamin A
Ajwa Khajoor Benefits
- Dates are considered as a natural resource for nutrition, it provides the body with high percentage o proteins, minerals and vitamins e.g. Vitamin A, B1, B2 and BB which are constructive ingredients for building up the body tissues and muscles.
- Dales also help in pregnant women's delivery; it activates the womb muscles in the months of pregnancy and helps in the womb movement at the time of delivery as well dates minimize the post-natal blooding.
- Dates help in healing the liver from many parasitic diseases and a good medicine for the hepatitis and it contains vitamins B2.
- Dates vitalize the aging so it delays the aging elements and it provides immunity against brain and body tiredness.
- Dates are easy to digest, Stimulates the urine, clean the kidneys and useful to the liver.
- Dates are good appetizer. Dates are the perfect natural snack.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.